Delmar International is looking for a Videographer to aid in the creation, production and editing of a video project for a client.
Delmar International is a top jewelry-manufacturing firm in Montreal with over 40 years experience in the industry. As experts in drop-ship technology, we supply fine jewelry to top department stores and online retailers across North America. We own multiple fashion brand licenses and offer full marketing support to our customers.
Position title: Videographer
Type of position: Project (Paid)
Project Dates: March 18th to 20th
As our videographer, you’ll be assisting our marketing & business development team in a video shoot for one of our customers. You will be responsible for everything from production to editing of this project. This opportunity will provide you the opportunity to grow your portfolio and creative leadership.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Shoot video with client in-house
- Edit video
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS –
- Video Production: 1 year
- Video Editing: 1 year
- Must have their own equipment
- Knowledge of cameras, lenses, & lighting
- Understands lighting techniques
- Good eye for detail and quick thinker
- Jewelry or Fashion videography experience is an asset
- Strong communication, ability to work collaboratively
- Proficient in preferred editing software